91 Magazine issue 15
In this edition our theme is WILD. We highlight homes and spaces where a sense of ‘wildness’ has inspired and influenced the owner’s style and creativity. Stories that are rooted in connection to the natural world and where free-spiritedness has allowed innovative ideas to flow.
The theme for Volume 15 is WILD. Having a strong connection with our wild earth and our wild selves is a great way to guide our style and interiors. We feature homes, spaces and stories where the owners have interpreted their relationship with ‘the wild’ in different ways… whether that is literally bringing the outside in, taking inspiration from motifs in nature, or delving into their own wild side…
- home tour with set designer Sandy Suffield
- home tour with interiors content creator Anita Russell
- studio tour with print maker Rosanna Morris
- live, work, create with Irene Berni of Valdirose
- creative life with Nathalie and Jacek of Stòr Lifestyle
- cafe tour with Foda, Whitley Bay
- plus lots more interior design ideas, features on living creatively and sustainably, and inspiration from creative people and independent business owners.
116 pages, perfect bound with a matt laminate cover.
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, UPS or DPD depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent.
Once payment is cleared we usually process parcels within 2 working days. We aim to deliver orders to the UK within 3-5 working days (excluding public holidays) and our store holidays. During busy times shipping can take a little longer.
Our standard shipping starts from £4.95.
For full details, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.