Medium Slim Back Pack Basket In Burnt Red Willow
A harvesters must have. Perfect for foraging, small farm holdings, or gathering kindling & pine cones or an all in picnic adventure. Beautifully handwoven & made to last, these are work horse baskets made using traditional techniques. Detachable hessian straps, that can easily be removed & washed, are held in place with mature willow & hazel bars.
- Handmade using natural willow harvested from sustainable sources
- 100% pure hessian detachable straps making it a versatile basket design
- Environmentally friendly product
- Heavy duty design can withstand heavier loads
- Hazel uprights incorporated into the frame give additional support
- Suitable for use both in and outdoors
- Supports socially responsible employment
- Directly supports the maker (know your maker)
Dimensions: Please note all dimensions given are approximate, all our products are handmade & therefore unique. The dimensions given are an indication of the approximate size but may vary slightly.
H: 49cm W: 40cm D:40 (At base basket measures W: 23cm x D: 23cm)
Height with handle: 55cm Approx.
Christmas 2023 shipping dates:
The best way to make sure your gifts arrive in time for Christmas is to book your parcel delivery as early as possible.
- The last order date for Christmas 2023 is at 5 pm on December 20th
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail, UPS or DPD depending on the size & weight. All parcels are sent using a signed or tracked service. Please note that if you order more than one item, they may be shipped separately or together size & weight dependent.
Once payment is cleared we usually process parcels within 2 working days. We aim to deliver orders to the UK within 3-5 working days (excluding public holidays) and our store holidays. During busy times shipping can take a little longer.
Our standard shipping starts from £4.95.
For full details, multiple item orders and exchanges, please see our Orders, Shipping & Returns policy.